Dr. Tiana Shiver MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Houston, TX

August 17th, 2016
As wonderful as Dr. Shiver is, her staff is lacking. They don't return calls, it takes forever for Rx refills, generally speaking - she is a ten. Her office and staff -2.

June 26th, 2016
Excellent doctor. She listens, she cares, she's thurough.

February 2nd, 2016
Thorough and caring
I absolutely endorse Dr. Shiver. She is extremely caring, proficient and takes the time to listen, analyze issues, and propose and explain treatment options. She instills confidence. Very satisfied.

February 26th, 2015
Labs are no longer done in her office. I had to call to have my labs faxed to me Friday morning and I didn't get them until 5:00 p.m.. I had an appointment to see her on the following Monday and didn't have time to get my blood work done by noon on Saturday. When I arrived, they let me sit in the waiting room for an hour until I finally asked how much longer. I was then told that Dr. Shiver would not see me since I didn't get my blood work done prior to my appointment. I asked if she would make an exception since it was a new policy and I didn't even get the orders until 5:00 p.m. on Friday and the nurse was there that normally did the blood work. They told me they would ask her but she was with a patient. I waited another 20 minutes and asked them again and they told me that she would not see me & I would have to reschedule. At that point, it was time to find a new doctor. This is the real world and exceptions are sometimes made.

September 7th, 2012
Love her!
Absolutely love Dr. Shiver and her staff. Very caring and professional. Labs are done in office. Very little wait time.

December 20th, 2010
Partner
Dr. Shiver is an excellent doctor. I give her the highest possible rating. I have been a patient for years.

August 15th, 2010
Best endocrinologist in Houston.

August 13th, 2010
Dr. Shiver is a wonderful, highly qualified dr. Her specialty is thyoid cancer and she came highly recommended by several doctors I ask for referrals from. She is very aggressive in her treatment plans which I really appreciate. Very personable dr. Her office staff, not so helpful. I find it very frustrating and difficult to get them to respond to anything. If I go directly to her nurse I get a response. If I go to the other staff, nothing happens without many phone calls.