A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tianli Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tianli Pan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Wenzhou Medical College.
Dr. Pan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tianli Pan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tianli Pan practice?
- Dr. Tianli Pan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tianli Pan practices Internal Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Internists.