A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiantin Chabrashvili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiantin Chabrashvili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chabrashvili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiantin Chabrashvili MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tiantin Chabrashvili practice?
- Dr. Tiantin Chabrashvili has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tiantin Chabrashvili practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Neurologists.