A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tibisay Villalobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tibisay Villalobos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalobos graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Villalobos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tibisay Villalobos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tibisay Villalobos practice?
- Dr. Tibisay Villalobos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tibisay Villalobos practices Pediatrics near Tifton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Tifton Pediatricians.