Dr. Tibor Boco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tibor Boco?

August 10th, 2017

Do not recommend this doctor

I went to see this Dr. Boco 2 days ago for my neck pain. The appointment was 11:15AM, the staff asked me to arrive early to fill the initial paperwork, and asked me to bring the disc of X-RAY, which I previously took at another doctor's office. I arrived at 11:00. After waiting for over an hour, I complained the waiting (there were only 2 patients at this 3-doctor office at the time, not crowded at all) then the PA showed up to do a basic exam. After that, another waiting. At about 12:30 the doctor finally showed up. He spent less then 5 min. with me, only to tell me he needed me to have an MRI exam. I had an impression that he did not even take a look at the X-RAY image at all, because he could not tell what his impression was after looking at it, only said he suspected that I had arthritis on the cervical spine, but on which disc, he could not tell. There was an image viewing terminal PC at the exam office, but he did not bother to turn that on to show me the image in the disc I brought in. I do not recommend this doctor. He does not care.

September 11th, 2016

Cancelled my appt. before I even got there, then waited another month, waited almost 3 hours after 2 months wait time just to be turned away for no imaging order or xrays. Never even met this doctor, tried to get another appt.had to wait 6 more weeks for the invisible doctor to return from his vacation. Billed my insurance company nearly $400 for a visit I was turned away from. Fraud!This doesn't seem like someone who cares at all about patients, just money. Sad. Go somewhere else! The office is a packed waiting room like cattle sitting for hours on end! No thank you. I don't have money to pay for an invisible doctor too fancy to care to even meet his patient.

September 18th, 2015

Dr Boco is a wonderful surgeon. Would recommend him to anyone

July 19th, 2013

It took some time to get to see Dr. Boco but once we got to meet him, the experience was excellent.

September 19th, 2017