Dr. Tibor Ham Jr Is this you?

May 5th, 2016

Dr. Ham

I have seen Dr. Ham a handful of times and it has been a rather good experience so far. I do understand I automatically raise some red flags just based on the medications I take. Any doctor nowadays must exercise sound (and cautionary) judgement, and that extra descrition can actually work for you, or against you. I believe the most important part is being straight forward, thus, entering into a bonafide doctor/patient relationship that so many people like myself often find difficult. I believe Dr. Ham was receptive when I voiced my concerns about alternative avenues of treatment and I almost felt like I was being indexed via 'risk management'. But, I was pleasantly surprised the other day when I spoke to the good doctor on the phone regarding a medication refill and further entertaining those 'alternate avenues' that I am skeptical as being a 'money-pit' for me at this juncture...Especially since I recently made a conscious decision to move to a part time position because of my father's failing health and I believe that he really needs my help now, if not more than ever. Welcome to the reality of things. Perhaps I am somewhat naive in hoping to consolidate my medical issues with one provider. But to all those insured (most everyone, lol), Dr. Ham has a gentle yet firm bedside manner that actually gave me the impression that he was listening to me and really cared about my well being. For that, I remain greatfull. In conclusion, what I've experienced as his patient so far is that not only is he a good doctor, he's also a good man.

March 9th, 2015

Excellent physician!

I have been using Dr. Ham for years. Excellent in all aspects. He has seen me through both good and tough times. I recommend him and his practice very, very highly.

February 5th, 2015

My Doctor!

Always caring and makes the right diagnosis. My doctor for 18 years.

July 2nd, 2016