A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tibor Moskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tibor Moskovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskovits
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskovits Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tibor Moskovits, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moskovits has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tibor DR Moskovits MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tibor D. Moskovits practice?
- Dr. Tibor Moskovits has 1 office location.
Dr. Tibor Moskovits practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists and New York Oncologists.