A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tibor Moskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tibor Moskovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tibor Moskovits, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moskovits has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskovits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tibor D. Moskovits practice?
Dr. Tibor Moskovits practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.