A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tibor Moskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tibor Moskovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tibor Moskovits, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moskovits has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tibor DR Moskovits MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tibor D. Moskovits practice?
- Dr. Tibor Moskovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tibor Moskovits practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists and New York Oncologists.