Learn more about Dr. Tibor Moskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tibor Moskovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tibor Moskovits, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskovits graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moskovits has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tibor DR Moskovits MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Tibor D. Moskovits practice?
- Dr. Tibor Moskovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tibor Moskovits practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists and New York Hematologists.