A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ticaria Lipsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lipsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ticaria Lipsey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ticaria Lipsey practice?
- Dr. Ticaria Lipsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ticaria Lipsey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tyrone, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Tyrone Obstetricians & Gynecologists.