A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiegang Ding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiegang Ding, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ding graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ding has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiegang Ding MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tiegang Ding practice?
- Dr. Tiegang Ding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tiegang Ding practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.