A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tien Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Cheng, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Cheng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tien Chu Cheng FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tien C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Tien Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Tien Cheng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Internists and Gurnee Cardiologists.