A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tien Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Chiu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Chiu, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tien C. Chiu practice?
Dr. Tien Chiu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Montebello Obstetricians & Gynecologists.