A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tien Gu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tien Chung Gu DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tien C. Gu practice?
- Dr. Tien Gu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tien Gu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Murrieta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.