A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tien Khuu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Khuu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Khuu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khuu graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Khuu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tien Ngoc Khuu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tien N. Khuu practice?
- Dr. Tien Khuu has 1 office location.
Dr. Tien Khuu practices Pediatrics near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pediatricians.