A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tien Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Lam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tien H Lam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tien H. Lam practice?
- Dr. Tien Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Tien Lam practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.