A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tien Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Vo, INTERNAL/FAMILY PRACTICE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Vo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Vo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tien Tan Vo MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tien T. Vo practice?
- Dr. Tien Vo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tien Vo practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Brawley Hospitalists and Brawley Internists.