A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tien Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Vo, INTERNAL/FAMILY PRACTICE is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Vo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Vo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tien Tan Vo MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Tien T. Vo practice?
- Dr. Tien Vo has 1 office location.
Dr. Tien Vo practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near El centro, CA.
See El centro Internists and El centro Hospitalists.