Learn more about Dr. Tien Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tien Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tien Wong practice?
- Dr. Tien Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Tien Wong practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.