- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Wong is Excellent. Dr. Wong has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, Eye Infections, and Eye Injuries.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tien Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tien P. Wong practice?
Dr. Tien Wong practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.