A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tien Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tien Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tien Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tien Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tien Wong practice?
- Dr. Tien Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Tien Wong practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.