A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tieng Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tieng Van Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tieng V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tieng Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tieng Nguyen practices Family Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Primary Care Doctors.