A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tieng Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tieng Van Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tieng V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Tieng Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tieng Nguyen practices Family Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians.