A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiera Nell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiera Nell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Nell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- The Children's Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiera Christine Nell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tiera C. Nell practice?
- Dr. Tiera Nell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tiera Nell practices Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Desoto, TX.
See Aurora Pediatricians.