A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiersa Damore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiersa Damore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiersa Damore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Damore graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Damore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiersa H W Damore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tiersa H. Damore practice?
- Dr. Tiersa Damore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tiersa Damore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.