A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiersa Damore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiersa Damore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiersa Damore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Damore graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Damore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tiersa H. Damore practice?
Dr. Tiersa Damore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.