Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
devious doctor show details devious doctor
May 12th, 2016

Incompetent, arrogant and condescending. Couldn't care less about her patients.

Jan 14th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Damore since she delivered my son in 2000. She is knowledgeable and caring. Her office and scheduling can be a pain but it is worth it to see this knowledgeable physician.

Great OBGYN for Pregnancy show details Great OBGYN for Pregnancy
Jun 9th, 2012

Dr. Damore has been excellent throughout my pregnancy. She takes a more relaxed, low-worry approach, which since this is my first pregnancy, helped ease my mind. She makes me feel very comfortable in every appointment and takes the time to address all of my concerns without making me feel dumb or rushed. The offices are nice and reasonably priced with my Aetna insurance.

Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Damore did an excellent job on my c-section. However, she was barely involved during the induction process. While in the recovery room, I started to crash and she had already left the hospital and was trying to manage the emergency over the phone. Afterwards, she did not explain what had happened to me and I was sent to the ICU where I was separated from my baby.

Jul 28th, 2010

Dr. T Damore is not only knowledgable of her practice, but extremely compassionate. I was extremely ill during my 1st pregnancy and she literally held my hand through the process and closely followed through even after. I have recommended at least 6 of my close friends to her, and they love her! The first appt is hard to get, but once your in, the entire staff will take great care of you.

BEST OB/GYN show details BEST OB/GYN
by Gilbert Mom on Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Damore is very caring and takes her time listening and diagnosing any problem you may have. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good doctor.