A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tifany Somer-Shely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tifany Somer-Shely is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tifany Somer-Shely, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Somer-Shely graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Somer-Shely has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tifany Lynn Somer-Shely MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tifany L. Somer-Shely practice?
- Dr. Tifany Somer-Shely has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tifany Somer-Shely practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhorn, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.