Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tiffanee Lenzi
Dr. Tiffanee Lenzi, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Smyrna, TN and Franklin, TN (and 4 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Lenzi is affiliated with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and TriStar Ashland City Medical Center. Dr. Lenzi has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tiffanee Lenzi has the following 4 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Tiffanee Lenzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Harold Collins
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi27
Dr. Patricia Scott
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Jason Barnett
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi14