Dr. Tiffani Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffani Hamilton?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Tiffani Hamilton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017

To Be Honest I'm glad I gave this place a try. I guess to each its own. I hoped for a pleasant experience and got it.

I initially was skeptical about being seen at this office based off of some of the reviews, but decided to still give this place a try anyway, and I'm glad I did.To be honest, I like this office, it is very easy going but does seem to get busy, especially around the holidays. But being the efficient person I am I typically book ahead. Although I have witness some other patients complain about the time, I expect to wait at a doctors office, so I bring a book. Very rarely have I had to wait over 35 minutes, and when I do the front office staff does let us know that the provider/s are running behind. Dr. Hamilton's cosmetic consultant Jennifer is knowledgeable about products and cosmetic procedures. I initially wasn't pleased with the fact Dr. Hamilton wasn't going to actually step in and look at my cosmetic concern, but since their was no fee for the consult I did not complain as long as my needs were met and my questions were answered. I since have been coming her for about 5 years now, and the staff has always been very sweet, pleasant and very outgoing. They're a lot of personalities there. I have seen every provider and technician in the office, and all of these ladies are very sweet and have very good bedside manor. Dr. Hamilton is an artist with filler, she has helped me age even more gracefully over the years. I'm glad I gave this place a try. I guess to each its own. I hoped for a pleasant experience and got it.

March 13th, 2017

Unprofessional and egotistical

Honestly, this doctor is mean spirited and unprofessional. I have never worked with a dermatologist who has such little interest in her field. She is only interested in giving cosmetic injections. Every time I would tell her I needed to see her about a derm problem she ignored me. Also she would blow my face up with fillers to the extent that I was looking like I gained weight according to my family and friends. My face became big and round and I lost the natural angles to it. Someone needs to clue her that she's not a plastic surgeon and doesn't give fillers like one.

October 24th, 2015

I made an appointment for a consultation and drove over 1 hour hour to get to appointment. Her assistant took photos showed then to Dr Hamilton and NEVER came in the room to see me. Her assistant tried to kindly tell me that I had had a bad face lift and there was not much she could do to help me. I left upset and would NEVER refer a dog to her practice.

October 17th, 2013

Battle with Acne/Alternative to Accutane/Hamilton Dermatology has the Answer

My son has battled with acne for several years. After trying many antibiotics and topicals with continued breakouts, our doctor recommended Accutane. The risks and possible side effects of that drug made us uneasy. We asked our doctor for any other options, he recommended that we try a new lazer treatment that Hamilton Dermatology offers-Aclera Acne Treatment. Finally.....Success!!! It has been amazing to see the progress in my son's skin with the Aclera Treatment combined with antibiotics and topicals. His skin is clear in less than a year. Now, he is getting lazer treatments to remove the scarring, and his skin is showing great results. Hamilton Dermatology works as a team to get the best possible results for their patients using new technology and procedures. The entire staff are kind and accomodating. They take a personal interest in helping their patients. We truely appreciate all that Hamilton Dermatology has done to for our son.

October 1st, 2013

Excellent Medical Facility

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Hamilton's practice for over 8 years. They have been great with the both of us. I never had a problem with any staff member. I have refered many friends to them as I feel the providers and staff are great. I recently even started going for facials as I feel the care that they have given me over the past 8 years is outstanding. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my skin. I would recommend any provider at her practice.

October 1st, 2013

Best dermatologist I've been to

I originally came in for a research study 4 years ago, but I was so happy with Dr. Hamilton and her staff that I've been with them since. It was an acne study, and even after the study was over, Dr. Hamilton prescribed me an acne cream that cleared my acne in 2 weeks and then gave me samples of moisturizers and other creams to use with it. Her staff is also extremely courteous and they really give you the time you need. I recommend Hamilton Dermatology to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist!

September 28th, 2013

Never go again

Today was the second time I have had an appointment with Dr. Hamilton that I have had to wait over 50 minutes. Today I finally left because I had other plans. I can't believe she has the nerve to say she will charge you 200.00 if you do not show for an appointment, but she feels like she has the right to make you wait. I would have given her zeros on the ratings but it would not let me.

Doctor's Response

Our office tries to schedule appropriate time for each patient. Dr. Hamilton believes that spending time and not rushing through appointments is the kind of care that her patients deserve. Unfortunately, because of this philosophy, there are times when she runs behind on her schedule. Additionally, new government regulations have slowed down our patient flow. As we try to accommodate patients for Saturday hours, which many find to be the most convenient, we are working towards becoming more efficient with the new regulations. We do our best to make patients aware of any changes in her schedule so that they can appropriately plan; however, not every appointment is predictable.

SHOW

November 16th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and Staff

EVeryone is courteous and efficent in the office. It has been an excellent experience for me and I am grateful to be a patient in their care.

February 10th, 2012

Look Elsewhere

I have been going to Dr. Hamilton for 10 years....no more. It is a business that seems to only be interested in credit card users!They do no follow up, do not give written instructions after procedures. I had a very bad experience with her "blue light" on my 71 year old husband for precancerous skin lesions. Look elsewhere. She has seemed to changed in many ways this past year. I'm really trying to be kind about my comments.

January 17th, 2012

PW, Registered Nurse

Dr Hamilton is tops in her field!! She is professional as well as compassionate. I had a botched face lift and she repaired the damage to my face. You would never know I had ever had anything done her work was so incredible ! Her research, knowledge, skill and expertise in skin and facial dermatology surpasses other physicians. I highly recommend her.

January 7th, 2011

What More Can I Ask For?

Dr. Hamilton is a very professional, out going doctor. Very quillfied for the kind of work she did for me. I am very Happy to be a patient of hers.

November 10th, 2010