Dr. Tiffani Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Alpharetta, GA

3.3

March 13th, 2017
Unprofessional and egotistical
Honestly, this doctor is mean spirited and unprofessional. I have never worked with a dermatologist who has such little interest in her field. She is only interested in giving cosmetic injections. Every time I would tell her I needed to see her about a derm problem she ignored me. Also she would blow my face up with fillers to the extent that I was looking like I gained weight according to my family and friends. My face became big and round and I lost the natural angles to it. Someone needs to clue her that she's not a plastic surgeon and doesn't give fillers like one.

October 24th, 2015
I made an appointment for a consultation and drove over 1 hour hour to get to appointment. Her assistant took photos showed then to Dr Hamilton and NEVER came in the room to see me. Her assistant tried to kindly tell me that I had had a bad face lift and there was not much she could do to help me. I left upset and would NEVER refer a dog to her practice.

October 17th, 2013
Battle with Acne/Alternative to Accutane/Hamilton Dermatology has the Answer
My son has battled with acne for several years. After trying many antibiotics and topicals with continued breakouts, our doctor recommended Accutane. The risks and possible side effects of that drug made us uneasy. We asked our doctor for any other options, he recommended that we try a new lazer treatment that Hamilton Dermatology offers-Aclera Acne Treatment. Finally.....Success!!! It has been amazing to see the progress in my son's skin with the Aclera Treatment combined with antibiotics and topicals. His skin is clear in less than a year. Now, he is getting lazer treatments to remove the scarring, and his skin is showing great results. Hamilton Dermatology works as a team to get the best possible results for their patients using new technology and procedures. The entire staff are kind and accomodating. They take a personal interest in helping their patients. We truely appreciate all that Hamilton Dermatology has done to for our son.

October 1st, 2013
Excellent Medical Facility
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Hamilton's practice for over 8 years. They have been great with the both of us. I never had a problem with any staff member. I have refered many friends to them as I feel the providers and staff are great. I recently even started going for facials as I feel the care that they have given me over the past 8 years is outstanding. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my skin. I would recommend any provider at her practice.

October 1st, 2013
Best dermatologist I've been to
I originally came in for a research study 4 years ago, but I was so happy with Dr. Hamilton and her staff that I've been with them since. It was an acne study, and even after the study was over, Dr. Hamilton prescribed me an acne cream that cleared my acne in 2 weeks and then gave me samples of moisturizers and other creams to use with it. Her staff is also extremely courteous and they really give you the time you need. I recommend Hamilton Dermatology to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist!

September 28th, 2013
Never go again
Today was the second time I have had an appointment with Dr. Hamilton that I have had to wait over 50 minutes. Today I finally left because I had other plans. I can't believe she has the nerve to say she will charge you 200.00 if you do not show for an appointment, but she feels like she has the right to make you wait. I would have given her zeros on the ratings but it would not let me.
Doctor's Response

Our office tries to schedule appropriate time for each patient. Dr. Hamilton believes that spending time and not rushing through appointments is the kind of care that her patients deserve. Unfortunately, because of this philosophy, there are times when she runs behind on her schedule. Additionally, new government regulations have slowed down our patient flow. As we try to accommodate patients for Saturday hours, which many find to be the most convenient, we are working towards becoming more efficient with the new regulations. We do our best to make patients aware of any changes in her schedule so that they can appropriately plan; however, not every appointment is predictable.

November 16th, 2012
Excellent Doctor and Staff
EVeryone is courteous and efficent in the office. It has been an excellent experience for me and I am grateful to be a patient in their care.

February 9th, 2012
Look Elsewhere
I have been going to Dr. Hamilton for 10 years....no more. It is a business that seems to only be interested in credit card users!They do no follow up, do not give written instructions after procedures. I had a very bad experience with her "blue light" on my 71 year old husband for precancerous skin lesions. Look elsewhere. She has seemed to changed in many ways this past year. I'm really trying to be kind about my comments.

January 17th, 2012
PW, Registered Nurse
Dr Hamilton is tops in her field!! She is professional as well as compassionate. I had a botched face lift and she repaired the damage to my face. You would never know I had ever had anything done her work was so incredible ! Her research, knowledge, skill and expertise in skin and facial dermatology surpasses other physicians. I highly recommend her.

January 6th, 2011
What More Can I Ask For?
Dr. Hamilton is a very professional, out going doctor. Very quillfied for the kind of work she did for me. I am very Happy to be a patient of hers.

September 4th, 2010
terrible bedside manner. I'm sure we would all look as good as everyone in the office if we had access to all the treatments.

September 3rd, 2010
The BEST
My son has psoriasis and she is, hands down, the best doctor treating psoriasis in the state and likely in the entire Southeast. Emory recommended her to us and she has been our sons savior.I've also seen her for cosmetics and she is fabulous and ahead of everyone else on what's the best and what's new. I absolutely love her staff, her adorable daughter and her dogs, too!