Dr. Tiffani Salas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffani Salas?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Tiffani Salas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017

Wonderful experience

Dr Olson listened to my complaints and actually looked at me while I talked. Asked questions and told me in 'regular people terms' what what happening. Would recommend Kaiser to everyone just based on my experience with her. Thank you

November 26th, 2015

Not a good doctor

I went in with strep, she came in the room for maybe a min. Did not feel my lympnodes did not give me a strep test. She told me to open my mouth and said I looked fine. Had she used a light or actually looked maybe she would have realized I had my tonsils removed and the sides are my throat were completely white. I would have told her if she didn't rush out of the room. Well she has her nurse give me antibiotic "just in case" why on earth would you not just give me a strep test? so now I'm taking antibiotics not even knowing if theyre doing anything.