A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffani Sealock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffani Sealock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sealock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sealock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist West Houston Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffani Michelle Sealock MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffani M. Sealock practice?
- Dr. Tiffani Sealock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffani Sealock practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.