Dr. Tiffanie Tate Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 27th, 2011
A thorough and Caring Doctor
I am truly distressed that Dr. Tate-Moore has left Bluegrass OBGYN. I have gone to her with issues and she has been thorough and listened to my complaints. She performed an ablation for me 27 months ago and I have had no issues and no bleeding since then (and I have had friends who have had nothing but problems with the same procedure performed by another doctor in town). Her nurse Theresa is wonderful. I will miss seeing them both when the time for my annual rolls around in the fall.

December 3rd, 2010
Dr. Tate Moore, is a very knowledegable, caring, approachable and comforting physician.

November 12th, 2010
seems disinterested all the time

December 30th, 2009
Unhappy
I am so far very unhappy with this Dr. and I have not even seen her yet.The office act like the don't care about you or your problems.I called for a test result and they told me that the Dr. is out and and I have wait another day to hear the results, but when I was in to have the test done they told me I would know the next day( so there is one lie).And I believe that when the test concerns if you have miscarried or not they should get back to you as soon as possible NOT tell you well we have the results we just can't give them to you. So they you have wait a whole otther day to hear good news or bad news about your baby!! I am very upset the next time I will go to the emergency room. I don't know if I will continue using her as my Dr. right now I am very dissappointed with her and the whole staff.

September 5th, 2008
Best Dr. I've had thus far!
Dr. Tate-Moore was a WONDERFUL doctor throughout my entire pregnancy. She took all of my concerns into consideration. She was friendly and personable, yet professional and smart. She listened when things didn't seem right and caught an early problem with my pregnancy. Great Dr.