A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Addington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Addington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Addington, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Addington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital - South
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany N Addington MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany N. Addington practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Addington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Addington practices Pediatrics near Hays, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Hays Pediatricians.