A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Anderson Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Anderson Terrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson Terrell graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson Terrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Anderson Terrell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Anderson Terrell practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Anderson Terrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Anderson Terrell practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians.