A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Ballard, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ballard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany E. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Ballard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Ballard practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.