Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Ballard, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ballard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany E. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Ballard practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.