A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilers Ballard graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Eilers Ballard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Eilers Ballard practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.