Dr. Tiffany Beckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Beckman?

June 20th, 2017

Find a different doctor

For all the same reasons already stated by others, find a different doctor.

November 24th, 2013

Dr. Beckman is very rude and like to do test that are not necessary. She is very unprofessional. She is unethical in some of her ways. She likes to talk about herself and not the patient. She should not be a doctor.

December 30th, 2009

Insensitive Egomaniac Doctor

I saw this doctor because my internist referred me to the U of MN for a special test that he couldn't perform. First, I had to see an intern, who was nice and took my basic information. Then she went and got Dr. Beckman. She was rude right from the minute she walked in the room. She refused to shake hands because she was afraid she would get the flu. (Guess she would rather come off looking like a fool than use hand sanitizer.) Then she tried to imply that all my problems were psychological. "Those symptoms are usually caused by stress. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?" (I've had thyroid problems for years.) Then she criticized my internist and said she didn't know why he would want that test. She insisted on running all the same tests he had just run on me, even though she had copies of all his reports. She was actually snippy like a sarcastic 14 year old. She said SHE would be the one to decide if I needed any more tests. Then the nurse called me back after running all those expensive tests and said that my doctor's findings were accurate, but Dr. Beckman still didn't think I needed that test. I called my internist, and he referred me to another endocrinology clinic. That doctor was so kind and ran the test my physician wanted. It turned out I had some adrenal gland problems too, just like my internist thought. Now, I'm on an additional med and feel so much better. That was the first time I ever saw a lady physician. I would not recommend her to anyone, and I won't see a lady doctor again. She is so busy trying to prove herself that she doesn't realize how cold, rude, and snippy she comes off. You would expect a lady doctor to be caring, nurturing, and sensitive. Wrong! I think Dr. Beckman should be!

March 6th, 2017