A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Bogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Bogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Nicole Bogan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany N. Bogan practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Bogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Bogan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.