A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Bohon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Bohon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohon graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Melissa Bohon MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany M. Bohon practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Bohon has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Bohon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.