A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Braley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Braley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Braley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Braley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Braley MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Braley practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Braley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Braley practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.