A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Cooper is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Sims Cooper MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany S. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Cooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.