Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Cummins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummins
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cummins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Cummins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cummins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany A Cummins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany A. Cummins practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Cummins has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Cummins practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.