A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Cummins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cummins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Ann Cummins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany A. Cummins practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Cummins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Cummins practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.