A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Cummins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Cummins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cummins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany A Cummins MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany A. Cummins practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Cummins has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Cummins practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.