Family Practitioner

2740 N Garey Ave
Ste 100
Pomona, CA 91767
909-392-3230
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Best Experience Ever  |  show details
by Tania R on Jun 6th, 2013

First time I saw Dr. Tiffany Endo was for my physical exam. I was a little nervous, but Dr. Endo has a calming voice and a very approachable personality. I trusted her since day one! Totally recommend her. She will make sure you understand any procedure, result and health issue you have.

Aug 3rd, 2012

I love my doctor! She's also great with my children!

by Jeanelle G on Apr 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Best group of family practitioners I have ever dealt with. I referred many of my other nursing colleagues to their service. They treat you like family, the staff very organized...and unlike the previous reviewer...I get called on my cell phone with any lab results. If you are looking for a place where you dont feel rushed and where the physicians and NPs genuinely care for your health...these are the people to see. They also never hesitate to refer you to other specialists as needed.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 20th, 2007 on yahoo.com

If you are waiting for test result...: ...this is the wrong place to go. They don't call or send you for your medical test result. When you make an effort to call them so many times, they promise to call you back. They never do! That's my experience.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com