A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Feltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feltman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feltman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Michelle Feltman DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany M. Feltman practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Feltman has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Feltman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.