Dr. Tiffany Genewick MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015
nope
Went to her for about 5 years and finally got fed up with her lack of interest. A few years ago I moved on to a different Ob/Gyn who I am very happy with and have never looked back.

May 3rd, 2014
Have been a patient for over 10 years. Over time she has become more rude and disrespectful. Has lost her professional bedside manners. Had an appointment and walked into her office 4 minutes past appointment time. She made me wait 45 minutes and then proceeded to chew me out for being 4 minutes late to appointment. Office hours are unaccomodating and then to have to wait 45 minutes for a 10 minute appointment.. Will not be continuing with her as a patient. Don't need to be treated rudely and have my time be regarded as unimportant. Plenty of other good doctors in wny.

June 21st, 2012
BEST GYN AROUND!
Dr. G was the first GYN I went to when I was 18. For a first timer, she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend her to anyone! The only thing Im upset about is she retired as an obstetrician, and she would be the ONLY Dr. I would want delievering my children! Also, Lisa who is her receptionist is also VERY caring, friendly and professional!

May 31st, 2011
I love Dr. Genewick!
Ever since I met Dr. Genewick,I loved her. She is the best Gyn I've ever had! She took her time with me, and showed great compassion for what I was going through, treated me like family. Not only am I comfortable and happy with her, her secretary Lisa is also nice,friendly and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Genewick to everyone!

May 25th, 2010
rude
I have been seeing Dr. Genewick for about 6 years now, slowly over the years the service has become worse and worse. The hours are very difficult to schedule around. I only have time to book appts. on my lunch break and they do not have a receptionist during lunch, so i have to take time away from my work to call in the afternoon. I was booked with Dr. Genewick herself on my last visit. She was very rude to me, spoke to me as if I was a child she was scolding, I am also in the healthcare business and all I can say is if I spoke to my patients the way she spoke to me I would be unemployed. I am actually changing doctors because i was so upset. On my last two visits I cried on the way home because of the way she made me feel. Would not recommend this Dr.

April 30th, 2009
I've followed Dr. Genewick from several joint practices. She now has her own practice. I've never had the same doctor for any length of time until I met with her and I am very happy with the care she gives me.

April 5th, 2017