A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Gillam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Gillam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Gillam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillam graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gillam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Michelle Gillam MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany M. Gillam practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Gillam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Gillam practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.