A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Grunwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Grunwald, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Grunwald, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunwald graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Grunwald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Beth Grunwald MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany B. Grunwald practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Grunwald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Grunwald practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Plastic Surgeons and Santa Monica Surgeons.