Dr. Tiffany Grunwald MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Santa Monica, CA

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2015
Excellent! I feel happier than I have in 26 years!
After 26 years of breast cancer surgeries and bone marrow transplants, I have seen many doctors. Dr. Grunwald is, by far, the best doctor in all areas. She gave me my heart and soul back. I can look in the mirror again. I can never thank her enough how beautiful she has made me look and feel. Breast cancer age 30 - many reconstructive surgeries over the years. It always got worse. Until now! Thank Dr. Grundwald - at 56, I feel I have my breast back like when I was 30 and lost them! Skilled, loving, kind, warm - She just "gets" it and she will do all she can to give you what you want!

March 5th, 2014
Michaelangelo/a in a lab coat!!!
Dr. Grunwald performed a breast reduction for me. After breast -feeding twins as well as 2 other babies for more than 12 months each- my boobs needed to be tucked into my jeans in the morning… I felt dumpy and the extra strain of those big appendages really was taking a toll with my back and my ego. She created breasts that looked even better than they had at 25!!! She and her team were amazing- post-op was the best in my life- no nausea, no vomiting and her smile to make me feel better. at 48 years old- I have a new lease on life and my husband thinks I am HOT!!! Not only is she chief of Plastic surgery- she is a mom and a woman and an artist who gave me back my body and my self-esteem!!! Thanks Doctor Grunwald!!!!

February 16th, 2012
soul sister
Having Tiffany as my reconstructive surgeon after my bi-lateral mastectomy totally helped me through the entire ordeal. Ladies, my boobs look totally natural and i thank g-d every day for putting Tiffany in my life...... you will too !!!!!!!she is not only intelligent,but so kind that my husband and i felt like she was family.

November 15th, 2011
Dr. Grunwald
Dr. Grunwald was part of the team involved in my wife's bi-lateral mastectomy and reconstruction. From the moment I met her, there was an absolute sense of, "we are going to be all right." Dr. Grunwald took tremendous time getting to know my wife and wrote copious notes as they spoke. The day of and before the surgery, Dr. Grunwald and Dr. Funk both were at my wife's side discussing many of the issues. My wife, understandably very nervous, was put at ease with both doctors there and their compassion was beyond compassionate. After a six hour surgery Dr. Grunwald met me and explained how everything went. For the following phases (tissue expanders, implant swap, nipple reconstruction and all the office visits) Dr. Grunwald and her office staff were caring and professional. They took calls and emails and responded very quickly. They accomodated special needs, spoke to the pharmacy when a problem occurred and made sure it all was corrected. My wife is near the finish line and Dr. Grunwald still has some work to do but just knowing she is there makes it that much easier going through this.

July 23rd, 2011
Poor Medical Knowledge...read carefully
Perhaps Dr. Grunwald should re-visit medical school to hone her lack of knowledge that radiated tissue does not support tissue expanders. Poor medical knowledge and blaming the patient for lack of healing is bad, bad, bad.

June 16th, 2011
Dr. Grunwald is wonderful!
I am so delighted with the medical care I have received from Dr. Grunwald. She is the best surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. It is a shame that 1 bad review can affect a rating. I would take that review with a grain of salt given all the other stellar reviews. She is awesome.

June 1st, 2011
Love, love, love this doctor
I am so pleased with the result of my surgery. Dr. Grunwald is such a talented surgeon, and her office and staff are fantastic. I had received opionions from various plastic surgeons before I settled on Dr. Grunwald and I am so happy that I did. I am recommending her to anyone who is need of a caring, talented and conscientious doctor.

April 2nd, 2010
I love my doctor . . .
Dr. Grunwald should be cloned, or she should run Doctor training summer camps or something--she always takes the time to make certain that I understand everything that is happening or going to happen, and she never talks "down" to me.

December 3rd, 2009
Dr Grunwald is an amazing surgeon,a wonderful human being and her follow-up care is second to none..she is professional, kind and caring and very skilled and knowledgeable...her entire staff is supberb.

April 14th, 2009
Best Plastic Surgeon in town!
Dr. Grunwald took amazing care of our 5 year old son after his accident. She was kind and caring. Her stitches were a wonder! I doubt our son will have a scar. She is the best around! Kind office, runs on time and took time to be with us. She is an amazing person. Warm and smart! Dont look anywhere else!

March 13th, 2017