Tiffany B Grunwald, MD
1301 20th St
Ste 430
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310) 828-4646
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Michaelangelo/a in a lab coat!!!  |  show details
by Amber Freire on Mar 5th, 2014

Dr. Grunwald performed a breast reduction for me. After breast -feeding twins as well as 2 other babies for more than 12 months each- my boobs needed to be tucked into my jeans in the morning… I felt dumpy and the extra strain of those big appendages really was taking a toll with my back and my ego. She created breasts that looked even better than they had at 25!!! She and her team were amazing- post-op was the best in my life- no nausea, no vomiting and her smile to make me feel better. at 48 years old- I have a new lease on life and my husband thinks I am HOT!!! Not only is she chief of Plastic surgery- she is a mom and a woman and an artist who gave me back my body and my self-esteem!!! Thanks Doctor Grunwald!!!!

|  She helped me become a cancer survivor.  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

I am a 31 year old, 145lb, 5'10" tall, half African American and half Caucasian woman and was diagnosed with triple negative stage 1 Grade 9 breast cancer in my left breast. I underwent 4 months of dose dense chemotherapy and because of my high grade of cancer it was recommended that I have a bilateral mastectomy done by a very well loved and known doctor named Marjorie Fine who recommended Dr. Grunwald for my reconstruction. As you can imagine I have been scared out of my mind and going through enough with the fertility treatments, chemo, port placement, lymph node removal, menopause and mastectomy and I just recently had my reconstruction and am still in the process as it takes a few months to complete. Dr. Grunwald also came highly recommended by Dr. Randolph Sherman who just like Dr. Fine is a well known doctor and an honor to have as your doctor. Both can be googled :-) Three days before my mastectomy and reconstruction I googled Dr. Grunwald and came across her yelp reviews and I can't tell you how scared I was which didn't help my positive outlook on fighting cancer. The night before the surgery I received a phone call from Dr. Grunwald making sure everything was okay and that I was not nervous and left me her cell phone number if I needed anything. I have never had a doctor do that before which calmed my nerves a lot. The next morning I got to the hospital and checked in and Dr. Grunwald was there ready with a smile on her face telling me that everything would be okay. After my surgery she was there to tell my family that everything was okay the surgery went well and she put me in a very nice room with great nurses and care. She visited me every morning and night even though she had surgeries on most of those days. I came home yesterday and am recovering nicely. My chest looks great already and i just have the spacers in so far. They are very symmetrical and I love them already. Her staff is always very happy and kind and always in great spirits. I would recommend her to anyone I love and care about. She is an amazing Doctor! Through this process I found that dealing with cancer is very hard but the best thing I did was find a team of doctors that worked together to keep my spirits up and kept me very optimistic for the last 6 months since I was diagnosed. She was the perfect link to connect my chain of doctors that saved my life. There is a special place in my heart for all of them and I can officially call myself cancer free and a SURVIVOR!!Team of Dr.'s-Dr. Jill Furguson, MD -Dr. Ross T. Goldberg, M.D-Dr. Marjorie B. Fine, MD-Dr. Sean A. Fischer, MD-Dr. Tiffany B. Grunwald, M.D.

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Dear Doctor Grunwald,What a difference a day makes!I'm taking the time to write this note because of your extraordinary efforts combined with with your abilities as a physician and as an artist. The stitches were beautiful, there were no infections, and as an Art Dealer, your work was artistic and beautifully done. Most of all, you carried forth the work we discussed and I could see that you took the extra effort to go beyond my expectations. The follow-ups were many and careful and thorough. Yet, you always seemed happy to see me!Thank you from the bottom of my heart.I recommend you to everyone!Sincerely,Susan Kudo

|  soul sister  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Having Tiffany as my reconstructive surgeon after my bi-lateral mastectomy totally helped me through the entire ordeal. Ladies, my boobs look totally natural and i thank g-d every day for putting Tiffany in my life...... you will too !!!!!!!she is not only intelligent,but so kind that my husband and i felt like she was family.

|  Dr. Grunwald  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Dr. Grunwald was part of the team involved in my wife's bi-lateral mastectomy and reconstruction. From the moment I met her, there was an absolute sense of, "we are going to be all right." Dr. Grunwald took tremendous time getting to know my wife and wrote copious notes as they spoke. The day of and before the surgery, Dr. Grunwald and Dr. Funk both were at my wife's side discussing many of the issues. My wife, understandably very nervous, was put at ease with both doctors there and their compassion was beyond compassionate. After a six hour surgery Dr. Grunwald met me and explained how everything went. For the following phases (tissue expanders, implant swap, nipple reconstruction and all the office visits) Dr. Grunwald and her office staff were caring and professional. They took calls and emails and responded very quickly. They accomodated special needs, spoke to the pharmacy when a problem occurred and made sure it all was corrected. My wife is near the finish line and Dr. Grunwald still has some work to do but just knowing she is there makes it that much easier going through this.

|  Poor Medical Knowledge...read carefully  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2011

Perhaps Dr. Grunwald should re-visit medical school to hone her lack of knowledge that radiated tissue does not support tissue expanders. Poor medical knowledge and blaming the patient for lack of healing is bad, bad, bad.

|  Dr. Grunwald is wonderful!  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

I am so delighted with the medical care I have received from Dr. Grunwald. She is the best surgeon and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. It is a shame that 1 bad review can affect a rating. I would take that review with a grain of salt given all the other stellar reviews. She is awesome.

|  Love, love, love this doctor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

I am so pleased with the result of my surgery. Dr. Grunwald is such a talented surgeon, and her office and staff are fantastic. I had received opionions from various plastic surgeons before I settled on Dr. Grunwald and I am so happy that I did. I am recommending her to anyone who is need of a caring, talented and conscientious doctor.

|  I love my doctor . . .  |  show details
by Karen L. on Apr 2nd, 2010

Dr. Grunwald should be cloned, or she should run Doctor training summer camps or something--she always takes the time to make certain that I understand everything that is happening or going to happen, and she never talks "down" to me.

|  show details
by Barbara Peck on Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr Grunwald is an amazing surgeon,a wonderful human being and her follow-up care is second to none..she is professional, kind and caring and very skilled and knowledgeable...her entire staff is supberb.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in town!  |  show details
by Kelly on Apr 14th, 2009

Dr. Grunwald took amazing care of our 5 year old son after his accident. She was kind and caring. Her stitches were a wonder! I doubt our son will have a scar. She is the best around! Kind office, runs on time and took time to be with us. She is an amazing person. Warm and smart! Dont look anywhere else!