A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Hall MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Hall practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Hall has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Hall practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Pediatricians.