Dr. Tiffany Hall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 29th, 2015
I love her. Just want to know where she is since she left Champion Hill.

March 13th, 2013
The BEST Doctor GOD has made
Dr. Hall is very professional and passionate about what she does. Wer eally don't see any replacement on earth for her. For she has been sent by GOD.

March 14th, 2011
Dr. Hall is impressive, knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend her and have to others.

July 14th, 2010
Try To Find a Better Doctor
While Dr. Hall is a board certified physician, she didn't practice some common sense "doctoring" during my visits. For instance, I have never received a physical exam from her -- she did have several lab tests done for me. However, in order to get the results of your tests, you actually have to make another appt with her. She allowed her nurse to read the results to me over the phone which I have no idea what they meant, but in order to find out what that out, she wanted me to come into the office. (By the way, I was waiting to hear whether or not I had lupus (a life changing disease), but she didn't feel that it was worth her time to pick up the phone to tell me.)As she later explained, she just doesn't have time to call patients, and I was one of "those" patients who likes to have things explained to her. I don't know of anyone who doesn't want to know whether or not they have lupus after being told that preliminary tests indicated that they did. That was very insensitive!

July 2nd, 2010
Dr. Hall is very thorough and has a terrific bedside manner. She does not hesitate to meet my needs and is always accurate with diagonses and treatment. I have no desire to see anyone else to manage my healthcare needs.

November 9th, 2009
I would like to say that I appreciate being able to call in and get a same day/next day appointment. There is a little left to be desired in time management once called into the back and placed in an exam room. Other than that, her professionalism and knowledge of patient needs are exceptional.

September 15th, 2008
you're providing a service folks, not doing me a favor.....
i just returned from an appointment with dr. hall, and am absolutely furious. i made an appointment based on a recommendation from my mother (warning sign #1), and because being a new mother myself, i do not have the luxury of spending an entire day waiting at the minor emergency center. i arrived ten minutes prior to my appointment, and over an hour later, had still not been seen by a doctor, nor told what the delay was. getting to my point, if i am expected to arrive on time for my appointment (assuming the doctor is very busy and and would appreciate the courtesy), why is it that i, as a paying customer, am not extended the same consideration? when i absolutely could not stay any longer, i received neither an explanation, an offer to see me, nor an apology-- they simply said "okay. you can get you rmoney back at the front desk". in closing, my reminder to dr. hall is this: you provide a service to the community for which you are well paid; you are not doing your patients a favor by seeing them. if you can't keep your appointment times, you should consider lightening your load. i mean come on folks, prompt service is expected of waiters, and they only make $2.13 and hour.