A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Hanf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Hanf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany S Hanf MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany S. Hanf practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Hanf has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Hanf practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.