A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Hor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Hor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Hor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Hor MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany Hor practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Hor has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Hor practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.