Tiffany Delice Is this you?

Have you seen Tiffany Delice?

Posted on October 30th, 2015

She lied to my face about helping me and promised shed get me on track with my medication and had me feeling like I had some hope and knew while she was lying to my face that she was going to dismiss me as a patient. She's very rude, she doesn't listen, and she'll back stab you in a second. You don't throw around mental patients emotions and make life harder for them. She doesn't understand the people that she diagnoses and she doesn't listen to you. If you're upset about a medication making you gain weight, she'll tell you to work out. She isn't interested in what you say, she's interested in whatever is easiest to get her by so she can leave earlier.

Couldn't even get an appointment.

Posted on May 21st, 2014

The office person who answered the phone was laconic, abrupt and unhelpful. It was like pulling teeth to try to get an appointment (which I never did). She wanted me to send a bunch of records regarding my previous care before she would even talk to me about just setting up an initial appointment. (I mean, I have insurance and am perfectly capable of paying the bill if that is what they were worried about, but she didn't even get around to asking me about that). She made me feel like it was such a burden to take my call, I just thanked her and told her I would try somewhere else. If the person answering the phone doesn't understand that people calling a psychiatrist's office are most likely at a crisis point, then perhaps it is for the best that I didn't waste my time waiting to see that doctor.

Dr Kumpel is awesome!

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr Kumpel is 1 of the rare docs (especially these days) that REALLY listens to u w compassion & empathy but WITHOUT judgment. She will support u in finding the best option thats right for YOU, to address your concerns! She is humble & kind, NOT authoritative!! She has helped me through so much! She has been a true blessing to me!! I just LOVE her!!

Dr. Kumpel really listens and helps

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Dr Kumpel helped me feel better and get my anxiety under control. She also diagnosed a health issue and prescribed medication which alleviated the problem.

Saved my Life!

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Absolutely saved me from myself - overweigh with high blood pressure. Gave me the confidence to lose weight, get active and feel better about life. Not as depressed as I was and actually feeling good for the first time in years!

Thankful4Kumpel

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Nothing but good things to say about Dr.Kumpel and her staff, they are all great people! I am very thankful for them!

Mother of small child.

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Kumpel has been wonderful with my special needs child for over a year. No problem with waits, getting needed meds and offering professional advice. I DO recommend her to everyone who even suggests they might want to seek help. Lakeland and Valdosta are fortunate to have such a caring, knowledgable doctor.

rarely wait, great doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Disturbed by wait times listed for Dr. K. She always sees me and my kids before ar esactly at our appointment times! The only wait we have ever had was when she had a crisis intervention and she had staff come out and talk to us. She is wonderful and listens!! Rare find for a mental health doctor!

The Best

Posted on November 15th, 2010

After three terrible experiences with different psychiatrists, I was not expecting much from Dr. Kumpel, but she was a breath of fresh air. She actually listens and, even better, she KNOWS her stuff. I felt like everyone else just wanted to write me a prescription and show me the door, but not her. I wish there were more doctors like her.

Recommended psychiatrist

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Go to her, you will not be unsatisfied, she doesnt make you wait a long time for a one minute visit! She will spend as much time as you need with you. Her office is like a Ritz!

Good doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2010

I usually do not comment on these types of pages, but she is great! She helped me more than any doctor I have been to and she spent so much time with me. She really listens and has the "bomb" bedside manner.

Posted on October 6th, 2017