A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tiffany L. Davis practice?
Dr. Tiffany Davis practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Family Physicians.