A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Lyn Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiffany Davis practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Family Physicians.