A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany McDermott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany McDermott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McDermott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany McDermott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany McDermott practice?
- Dr. Tiffany McDermott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany McDermott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.