Dr. Tiffany Mcdermott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Mcdermott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2014

Very rude and condescending. Bad bedside manner. Should not even be a doctor.

September 17th, 2013

I've seen Dr. McDermott twice and on both visits she was very impersonal and condescending. She seemed rushed, as though she was ready to move on to her next patient. She dismissed my concerns and sent me on my way. I have since transferred to a different OBGYN who has not only given me an accurate diagnosis, but who listens and is far more considerate than Dr. McDermott is.

November 9th, 2011

Very poor experience

My wife was pregnant and we ended up with "Dr" McDermott as our on-call doctor. She showed up once during a 25 hour labor, was rude, arrogant, disregarded the birthing plan completely (never asked or looked at it), sneered at any question we asked and was obviously late for something because she didn't stay long. She pumped my wife full of pitosin which stimulated contractions but wouldn't allow the baby to give the final turn. 12 hours later she pops in looking refreshed after my wife has been up all night and says "for the sake of the baby we MUST do an emergency C-section." Had this woman done her job and monitored properly that might've been avoided. I know nurses that work with her and she certainly has a bad reputation there. She has a bad reputation within the OB community as well, I found out later. I'm an RN and I wouldn't let this person deliver a pizza let alone another child of mine. She was so arrogant and rude that I will not even go into the facility where my son was born 3 years ago because all it does is remind me how poorly we were treated by that joke of an MD. If you want a caring, compassionate, smart, efficient doctor who will listen and work with you then go anywhere else but Dr. Tiffany McDermott. It was a very horrible experience. The rest of the staff was great, the nurse, the attending...fantastic. It would've been all pretty wonderful except this blight on medicine.

December 29th, 2016