A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiffany Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiffany Meyer, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiffany Meyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiffany Lynne Meyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiffany L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Tiffany Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tiffany Meyer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Adolescent Specialists.